Saturday 9 October 2010

Project...completed!

It's been a while guys since my last post but I promise you that I have not been idle! I can finally post a project that I have finished recently. It also helps that the recipient has now received it so it doesn't ruin the surprise for them.


It's another papercut art piece for my friend's wedding. It was a lovely and special double wedding and I wanted to give them something very unique.

Here are some photos of the process. I begin with some sketches in my sketchbook. I play around with the layout and design.

Once I'm satisfied with my design then I hit the lightbox and sketch the image. Another opportunity to tweak the image.


The design is transfered to the card/paper and I begin cutting.

I'm really happy with the final image. Which is rare for me! But as you can see that the art work was mounted and framed, then in post!

No comments:

Post a Comment