Thursday 11 August 2011

Beware of the Snow Queen

Headed back up north recently to see my sister's Costume exhibition and her Graduation. It was a show that showcase all the hard work, blood, sweat and tears she had gone through in the last year. Her final project was to create costume for either a film or a play. She decided on C.S. Lewis' "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" but in Russian Royal Court style (influences).

After seeing her costumes on display I couldn't have been more proud of her!

Close up of Snow Queen's collar

Photos and idea boards displayed
Here are some pictures of other student's work.

My sister's course mate's final piece


This is a close-up of a dress that was made from paper



Amazing illustrations with the costumes





There were some exciting and intricate costumes on display, unfortunately I didn't write down everyone's names. However if you are interested in either my sister's work or others than just drop me an email: yellowpandadraws@yahoo.co.uk


Just a little something to say "congratulations" plus it's based on this little gem. Love you sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment