Monday 15 November 2010

A-baking and a-creating!

Well people! It has been a manic and fun week! Last Friday my friend Emily and I had a small stall at Parmiter's school Craft Fair. It was an area where the little ones could come by and make a Christmas card or colour in a hand puppet.





Close up of the last minute made sign




Another last minute sign plus a sneaky shot of Emily in our stall




I even roped in Yellow Panda to entice some customers!



Close of my cards made and waiting to go to new homes


The wonderful people at Moo cards managed to get my order in time for the Craft Fair but alas... No one brought a card. I suppose they were distracted but the elaborate and wonderful equipment spread Emily had laid out. There were paints, colourful card, crayons and lots of glitter! I even to get glitter in my hair!

We had a great day and had lots of fun helping budding new artist create cards and customise their hand puppets.


Working on more items for the next craft fair at The Royal Masonic School in Rickmansworth on Saturday 27th November. Here are some WIP pictures.



At the moment I'm frantically crocheting and stitching these bad boys! I have a few other designs that I'm hoping that I will get done in time. But for now here is "some I made earlier!


On a different topic, it's Children in Need time of year again. On Monday my workplace had a Bake off, little ole me couldn't resist taking part! I decided on 2 types of cupcake flavours. A chocolate with hint of orange cupcake with orange frosting and Red Velvet with vanilla cream cheese frosting.
There was an amazing array of treats and cakes that there was almost too much choice! Lots were brought and eaten and a great amount was raised for Pudsey!

Don't they look heavenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment