Sunday 27 March 2011

Bunting and dickie bows!

Recently I went to my best friend's baby shower and had decided I would make some bunting for the party as well as putting together a gift basket from my friends and I. Here are some pics of the rainbow bunting.






 
 I didn't make the bunting from fabric as I was limited on time. Instead wrapping paper and wool came to the rescue! They weren't too shabby my friend!

When it came to the basket I brought lots of little gifts for the parents to be but also wanted to get that little extra "something". As I'm Chinese and following my own family's tradition, I brought them a toy animal in the year that the baby will be born. A little bunny companion.

Unfortunately the poor thing looked naked and so I decided I would crochet a Dickie bow, similar to one I made before but less time-consuming. Plus I added a little flower button. I hope baby will love it and take it everywhere!
I cannot wait for the little one to arrive! Little bump will be here in April and in time for Easter! Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment