Tuesday 14 September 2010

J'adore... books

I love my books and am highly addicted to these rectangular shaped objects! Nothing thrills me more than the sensation of the pages beneath my fingertips while my eyes and brains feast upon it's contents... Swoon!
Imagine my excitement when I found this little beauty and at half it's retail price! I marched straight to the till before a shop assistant could dash my hopes by saying it was a priced incorrectly. That's right people! It's "Pattern" by Orla Kiely.
As I like you enough I'll let you have a sneaky peek...



To my delight something special arrived in the post...It was the moleskine sketchbook for my participation in The Sketchbook Project.



Inside the book was a sheet containing do's & don'ts when it comes to sketching within it's pages! Also my very own library card for Brooklyn Art Library. Nice!


And here is the theme...


I am very excited to start and will post some of the pages for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment